Blue Horizon Therapy seeks a part-time to full-time Occupational Therapist to join our pediatric therapy practice in Littleton, Colorado. Pediatric experience is preferred, however, strong new graduates with a pediatric affiliation will be considered. Candidates must be available to work after school and evening hours as well as be licensed to practice in the state of Colorado.
Blue Horizon Therapy provides Occupational and Speech Therapy to children and adults. Our office is a well-equipped clinic setting with a strong emphasis on sensory integration and psychosocial modalities. Blue Horizon Therapy offers a friendly, supportive, and professional working environment committed to employee mentorship. Candidates will be offered a competitive wage and benefits. Interviews are conducted in person.
- Conduct screenings and assessments of occupational performance and skills
- Create treatment plans for client’s occupational performance goals
- Research related occupational performance problems
- Utilize evidence based therapy in delivering care
- Document services in a timely manner
- Update client progress to relevant parties
- Collaborate with other professionals who care for the client.
- Certification in Occupational Therapy by NBCOT
- Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy (2006 and earlier), Entry Level Masters or Masters of Occupational Therapy (2007 and later), or Doctor of Occupational Therapy.
- Licensed as OccupaOtional Therapist in Colorado
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time